Your privacy is important to us. It is the Polyphasic Community’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, http://polyphasic.net, and other sites we own and operate.
We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. You understand that we collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we are collecting it and how we use it.
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your service. What data we store, we will protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft. Other dangerous means include unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We do not share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when the law requires us to.
Our website may link to external sites that are not under our operation. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites. We also cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
We will consider your continuous use of our website as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us.
This policy is effective as of March 31st, 2021.
Polyphasic Community Terms of Service
By accessing the website at http://polyphasic.net, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, we prohibit you from using or accessing this site. Applicable copyright and trademark law protect the materials on this website.
2. Use License
- You have permission to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on the Polyphasic Community’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title. In addition, under this license, you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software on Polyphasic Community’s website;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions. The Polyphasic Community will terminate it at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The Polyphasic Community’s website does not information on an ‘as is’ basis. Polyphasic Community makes no warranties, expressed or implied. It hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Polyphasic Community does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website. It also does not otherwise relate to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall the Polyphasic Community or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising from the inability to use the materials on the website. This includes the possibility that the Polyphasic Community or a community representative has received the notification in verbal or written language of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Polyphasic Community’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Polyphasic Community does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Polyphasic Community may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, the Polyphasic Community does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Polyphasic Community has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Polyphasic Community of the site. Use of any such websites is at the user’s own risk.
The Polyphasic Community may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
The laws of the United Kingdom govern and construe these laws. Therefore, you now irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that state or location.
9. Copyright transfer
Individual authors agree to transfer the copyright of their works published on https://polyphasic.net to the Polyphasic Community, unless otherwise agreed to with written permission.